Applications are being offered from the Federal Board of Revenue FBR Jobs 2023 – Download the Application Form. We collected this Expression of Interest Notice from the Daily Express newspaper.
The FBR is looking to hire applications for the Directorate General of DNFBPS, and Pakistan Raises Revenue Program project. This project is looking to hire committed, qualified, experienced, and highly motivated professionals.
FBR Federal Board of Revenue Jobs Details:
|Posted on:||23rd January 2023|
|Education:||Intermediate, Bachelor, Master, Ph.D|
|Last Date:||February 06, 2023|
|Company:||Federal Board of Revenue – FBR|
|Address:||Federal Board of Revenue FBR, Islamabad|
The Federal Board of Revenue is a federal taxation agency liable for the inflows and outpourings of monetary funds by standard means. It existed even before the independence of our beloved country as the Central Board of Revenue.
The Federal Board of Revenue is commanded under the Finance Ministry’s revenue department. It is liable for tax evasions and operates through the nation’s regional and Large taxpayer units.
Under the federal government, FBR has devised a healthy basic salary plan according to the scales and offers almost double that of any other government establishment with the authority and rewards. The health insurance and the yearly extra salaries are the advantages enjoyed by the FBR workers.
- Urdu Translator
- Chief Information Security Officer
- Tax Expenditure Reporting & Evidence Based Revenue Forecasting Specialist
- Steno Typists
- Revenue Impact Analyst Economist
- MIS/Data Analytics Specialist
- Mis-Invoicing Impact Assessment Economist
The FBR Project is looking for applications for enlisting a Stenotypist, Boss Information Security Officer, Urdu Translator, Mis-Invoicing Impact Assessment Economist, Revenue Impact Analyst Economist, Tax Expenditure Reporting and Evidence Based Revenue Forecasting Specialist, and MIS/Data Analytics Specialist.
Interested professionals who want to give their administrations to FBR should have at least an Intermediate, Bachelor’s Degree, CA, CFA, Ph.D., and Master’s Degree Qualification with relevant field experience. Professionals must audit the qualification criteria before submission of applications.
Consultants will be selected by the Open Cutthroat Choice of Individual Consultants method in the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers” July 2016, revised November 2017 and August 2018.
- Desired individuals who want to apply for vacant seats of Steno-Typists should open the National Job Portal NJP and Apply Online. Online Applications through the NJP at www.njp.gov.pk will be open till 4th February 2023.
- For Pakistan Raises Revenue Program:
- Desired people can forward their applications to Procurement Specialist, Program Office, Room No. 574, 5th Floor, FBR House, Constitution Avenue, Islamabad. CVs containing complete information must be submitted before 23rd January 2023. The applicants must attach a copy of CNIC and relevant documents. You must present a separate application to apply for more than one post.